Oklahoma Onion Burger
The bigger the burger, the better the taste! Ground beef seasoned with our Backyard Better Burger seasoning, smashed on top of sliced onions, and topped with American cheese. Add on the special sauce and enjoy!
- Stir the ingredients for the special sauce together in a bowl and set aside.
- Form the ground beef into 12 meatballs.
- Slice the onion as thin as possible.
- Heat flattop to 375 degrees.
- Place the meatballs down on the flat top and top each one with a pinch of sliced onion.
- Smash the burgers as thin as possible and then season each one with Backyard seasoning.
- Flip the burgers and immediately place a piece of cheese on each one.
- Once the cheese is melted build the burgers.
- Dress the burger buns with the special sauce and then stack 3 patties on each bottom bun.
- Top and enjoy with extra napkins!