Ham N Cheese Hot Pocket
Your favorite after school snack made right in your kitchen! Puff pastry dough filled with ham and cheese seasoning with Grate State and cooked to perfection!
- 1 Package – Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 – Egg
8 Oz – Shredded Cheddar
1 Lb – Ham (diced)
1 ½ t – Grate State - Cheesy Blend
- Thaw the puff pastry according to the directions on the package.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the diced ham, Grate State and shredded cheddar in a bowl.
- On a lightly floured surface lay out a sheet of puff pastry. Lightly flour the top and then roll it out until it is nearly double in size but keeping the same shape.
- Cut once down the middle and then into thirds the opposite way.
- On 3 of the rectangles, add roughly ½ cup of the ham and cheese mixture and spread to ½” away from the edge.
- Beat the egg and using a pastry bush, brush the edges of the puff pastry.
- Lay the non-filled piece of pastry on top of the ham. Press together gently and tuck excess dough underneath the hot pocket.
- Repeat the process with the remaining mix and pastry dough.
- Place the hot pockets on a parchment paper lined sheet tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before enjoying!