Marinated in a sweet Mojito and seasoned with our Citrus Smash Lemon Pepper pairs for a delicious wing! Grilled to perfect to enjoy!
- 3 LB – Chicken Wings
1 C – White Rum
¼ C– Lime Juice
¼ C – Sugar
- 3 Sprig – Mint, Fresh
2 T – Citrus Smash Lemon Pepper
- Stir together the rum, lime juice, sugar and mint.
- Marinate the wings in the mojito for at least 4 hours and up to 24
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees set up for indirect cooking.
- Remove the wings from the liquid and discard the marinade.
- Season the wings generously with Citrus Smash and then place them on the grill (indirect heat)
- Grill, turning occasionally until they reach an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Place over direct heat for a minute or two to crisp up the skin.
- Serve with a mojito and enjoy!