Buffalo wing sauce is transformed into a tangy seasoning with a bite! Make blazing restaurant style buffalo wings right in your own kitchen. Bring on the heat!Net. Wt. 3 oz.
Buffalo Wing Seasoning Rub Uses:
- Rub onto chicken wings before grilling or cooking
- Rub on boneless chicken breast or chicken legs
- Use to make your own buffalo wing sauce
- Create your own buffalo wing dip: Mix 2 boneless, shredded chicken breasts, 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 C. cheddar cheese, 2 Tbsp Buffalo Wing Seasoning & 1 oz. crumbled blue cheese. Bake at 350 until cheeses are melted & serve!
- Make a buffalo chicken wing soup
- Season homemade snack mixes, popcorn & roasted nuts
- Mix in chicken salad for a unique take
- Shake into chicken casseroles
- Season ground chicken chili
- Mix in batter or breading to coat chicken & vegetables