"Good Time" Leg of Lamb
It's always a good time when Good Fella and Prime Time are involved, seasoned on Leg of Lamb and Olive Oil. Need we say more?
- Take lamb out of the fridge 1 hour before roasting to let it come closer to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the lamb from the packaging and pat dry with paper towel.
- Rub the roast with Olive oil.
- Season all sides generously with both Goodfella and Primetime. (Apply Good Fella first as it will stick better this way)
- Place the lamb in a roasting and then into the oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes per pound. This will yield a medium temperature. Cook more or less based on reference.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serve with your favorite sides.