Ham Burnt Ends
Meat as sweet as candy. You won't be able to get over these delicious meat treats! Smothered in our Bee Sting Hot Honey BBQ Sauce and smoked to perfection!
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Cut the ham into large 2” pieces. Then toss the ham in Bee Sting rub to coat well.
- Place the ham directly on the smoker and cook for 45-60 minutes until the seasoning is well tacked onto the meat.
- Combine the BBQ sauce, chicken broth and butter in an aluminum pan and place the ham in the pan. Stir gently to combine and coat the ham.
- Cover the pan and place back on the smoker and continue to cook for an additional hour or two until the meat is fall apart tender.
- Rest for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!