Eggs Benedict Burger
This burger sure is Egg-celent! Eggs benedict, hollandaise sauce, and our Prime Time Rub!
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
3 T – Prime Time - Buttery Beef Rub
- 3 – Burger Buns
- 3 – Eggs
1 T – White Vinegar
- 6 oz – Hollandaise Sauce
- 6 oz – Ham
- Lettuce, tomato and onion
- Make hollandaise sauce and set aside.
- Form the ground beef into 3 patties and season them generously with Primetime.
- Slice ham into ½” slices.
- Bring a pot filled with 1 quart of water to a boil. Add 1 TB of white vinegar.
- Preheat flattop to 375 degrees.
- Sear off the burgers and cook to your desired temperature.
- Toast buns and heat ham on the flattop as well.
- Gently crack the eggs into the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes to poach.
- Build the burgers by placing desired vegetables on the bottom bun followed by the burger, ham, egg and a generous drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Embrace the mess and enjoy!