Tailgater Jackpot Drumsticks
Play Ball! It's that time of the year again and you won't want to miss out on these amazing drumsticks during your next tailgate! Seasoning with out Tailgater Ballpark blend and glazed with Carolina Jackpot BBQ, these will sure be a homerun!
- Preheat grill or smoker to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken drumsticks. With a sharp knife, slice from the narrow end of the drum to the wide. Cut all the way down to the bone.
- Work the meat away from the bone on either side to expose the meat.
- Season the drums generously with Tailgater and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the drums on the grill skin side down and cook for 8-10 minutes with the lid closed. Flip and continue to cook for an additional 8-10 minutes with the lid closed.
- Once the chicken has reached an internal temp of 165 degrees, the chicken is done.
- Baste the drums with the Jackpot sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes to tack on the sauce.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and rest for 5 minutes before serving.