Classic Griddled Chopped Cheese
Classic Griddle Chopped Cheese
Chopped Cheese anyone? You won't want to be late to this party or you'll leave with an empty plate.
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
2 T – Grate State Cheesy Blend
- ½ - Italian Loaf
- ½ - Green Pepper, diced
- ½ - Red Pepper, diced
- ½ - Onion, diced
2 T - Butter
- 6 Slice – American Cheese
3 T - Ketchup
- Preheat griddle to 375 degrees.
- Toss the peppers and onions onto the griddle and sauté with the butter until well softened.
- Place the meat on the griddle separately and sear off, crumbling it as it cooks.
- Once the meat is fully cooked and the veggies are soft, stir them together.
- Place the slices of cheese on top of the mix and stir in until well melted.
- Slice the loaf in half and toast on the griddle.
- Season the meat generously with Grate State and then scoop onto the toasted bread.
- Top with ketchup and fold over the sandwich.
- Cut in ½ and enjoy!