Caramelized Onion & Boursin Burgers
If you haven't heard of Boursin Cheese, you're about to learn! This soft creamy cream cheese on top of a King Shallot burger will have you sitting on a throne!
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
3 T – King Shallot-Black Shallot
- 1 ½ oz – Boursin Cheese, Shallot and Chive
- 3 – Burger Buns
1 C – Arugula
- 2 – Yellow Onion, Julienne
3 T – Butter
- 3 Slice – Tomato, thick
- Toss the julienne onion in a sauté pan with the butter and add the 3 TB of butter.
- Cook the onions over low heat until well caramelized.
- Portion the ground beef into 3 burger patties.
- Season the patties generously with King Shallot.
- Grill or sear the burgers to your desired temperature.
- Lightly grill the tomatoes.
- Add ½ ounce of the cheese to each burger for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Build the burgers with some arugula and a grilled tomato followed by the burger and caramel onions.
- Give the burgers an extra shake of King Shallot and enjoy!