King Shallot Smash Burgers
Black Garlic & Shallot Smash Burgers
Smash or smash? We love a good smash burger and this one takes the crown! King Shallot Smash Burger topped with caramelized onions and provolone cheese! Ill take two please!
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
2 T – King Shallot-Black Garlic
- 1 – Yellow Onion, large
2 T – Butter
- 8 Slice – Provolone Cheese
- 4 – Brioche Buns
- Preheat a griddle to 375 degrees.
- Julienne the onion and toss on the flat top with the 2 TB of butter to caramelize.
- Break the meat into 8, 2 oz meat balls
- Place the meatball on the griddle and press to ¼” thick with a heavy duty spatula.
- Season the patties generously with King Shallot.
- Flip the burgers.
- Distribute the onions over the 8 patties and then top with provolone cheese.
- Toast the buns if desired and build the burgers with two patties on each bun.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning