Hot Honey Smoked Sausage Balls
That one's going to sting! Italian sausage mixed with our Bee Sting Honey Chipotle sauce, cheddar cheese and jalapenos. These boys bring the heat!
12 Oz – Italian Sausage
4 C – Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 ¾ C –Bisquick (pancake mix)
1 T – Bee Sting - Hot Honey Chipotle BBQ Rub
- 1 – Jalapeno, finely chopped
- Preheat grill or smoker to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and start to fold them together.
- It will take a few minutes of kneading the mixture, almost like bread, before it comes together.
- Make meatballs, about 1 ¼ oz each and set them on a rack lined tray.
- Place on the smoker and cook for 12-13 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before digging in.