Corned Beef St. Patty Melt
Melt your gold with this Patty Melt made to perfection! Corned beef, onions, swiss cheese, our Bier Hall Stone Mustard and thick cut Rye! This will have your mouth watering!
3 Lbs – Corned Beef (raw)
- 2 Large – Onions, Julienned
3 T – Butter
- 12 Slice – Rye Bread, thick cut
6 T – Butter, softened
- 12 Slice – Swiss Cheese
6 T – Bier Hall Bavarian Ale Mustard
- Combine 3 TB of butter and julienned onions in a mediumsauté pan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally until onions are soft and caramelized.
- While the onions are cooking.Set up your grinder with a 3/8” plate.
Grind the meat once. You most likely will not need to grind a second time. The meat will be loose.
- Place two pieces of rye bread on a flattop or in a large skillet and set over medium heat.Spread butter on the untoasted side before flipping the bread.
- Add cheese to both pieces of bread. Add caramel onions to one piece of bread and a TB of mustard to the other slice.
- Form 3 oz balls of meat and fry them, pushing them down to make them about ¾” thick.
- Cook thoroughly and place two burger patties per sandwich.