A step up from traditional ranch, our Ranch Peppercorn Dip Mix tastes exactly like great ranch should - rich, creamy and full of flavor. Our mix is a blend of dry buttermilk, onion, garlic, cracked black pepper and spices. So easy to prepare and makes a great accompaniment to buffalo wings, vegetables, chips and many other snacks. See what other ideas you can come up with. No one said you couldn't get creative and we encourage it!
Net. Wt. 5.5 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 18 servings of dip per container.
*Use plain Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier alternative.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Combined with 8 oz. softened cream cheese for a thick spread on crackers or bagels.
- To make your own peppercorn ranch dressing: Combine 1 Tbsp dip mix with 2 Tbsp sour cream or Greek yogurt and thin down with milk to your preferred consistency
- As a seasoning for homemade snack mixes & flavored pretzels
- Blended into mashed potaoes
- As a seasoning for casseroles & egg bake