The holiday season is here and so are all the treats that come with it! Serve up these spiced nuts at your next holiday party to get things going!
- 1 LB – Nuts (almonds, pecans, cashew, peanut etc)
3 t – Favorite Ps Blend (Bee Sting, Apple Pie, Lumberjack etc)
1 t – Olive Oil
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Toss your nuts together with you chosen seasoning and oil until the nuts are well coated.
- Spread the nuts out in one layer on an aluminum pan
- Place on the smoker and cook until they are lightly browned and toasted and stir them every 10 minutes. Should take 30-45 minutes.
- Allow the nuts to cool completely before serving.