Reuben Stuffed Chicken Pinwheels
Reuben Stuffed Chicken
If you love Reuben's and chicken, you'll love this combination of both rolled and cut into pinwheels. One bite an you'll be hooked! Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy.
- 3 – Chicken Breasts
2 T – Black Gold - Garlic Pepper
- 3 oz – Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 3 oz – Corned Beef, sliced
- 3 oz – Sauerkraut
- 4 Slice – Rye bread
- 3 oz – Russian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the bread in a food processor and blend until it is the size of very small croutons. Set aside.
- Butterfly the chicken and pound out to ¼” thickness. Season generously with Black Gold.
- Layer Swiss cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut.
- Roll the chicken up.
- Brush the rolled up chicken with Russian dressing before rolling them in the breadcrumbs.
- Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray and the place the chicken rolls down.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Enjoy with extra Russian dressing to dipping.