Lil Smoky Stuffed Brats
Lil smoky dogs stuffed into brats and wrapped in bacon! What more could you want?
- 5 – Bratwurst
- 15 – Lil Smokies
- 10 Slice – Bacon, thick cut
¼ C – Blue Ribbon Rub
- 5 – Brat Buns
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees, indirect grilling.
- Cut open the casing on the brat lengthwise. Open a slit in the meat and then stuff two and ½ lil smokies into the brat.
- Work the meat around the Lil Smokies to seal up the brat.
- Wrap each stuffed brat with bacon in a spiral shape, attach with toothpicks if needed.
- Grill the brats over indirect heat until the internal temperature of the brats reaches 155 degrees. Then move the brats over direct heat for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Once cooked, place the brats on toasted brat buns and give them a drizzle of your favorite mustard.