Fireball Pig Shots
FIREBALL! Enjoy a treat with your favorite shot! Fireball Pig Shots!
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees
- Cut the andouille into ½” thick coins.
- Cut the bacon slices in ½.
- Wrap a ½ piece of bacon around each sausage coin, keeping it to one edge of the bacon. This should form what looks like a shot glass. Secure with a toothpick.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the Apple Pie rub and Bee Sting rub. Stir in the Fireball whiskey and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into a piping bag.
- Fill each bacon/sausage cup with about ¾ oz of the cream cheese mixture and then place the pig shots on a rack lined sheet tray.
- Place the pig shots in the smoker and cook until the bacon is rendered to your liking, about 50-70 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before serving.