The duo you never knew you needed in your life! Check out this delicious Jambalaya Burger.
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
- 6 Slice – Provolone Cheese
- 8 OZ – Andouille Sausage
- 8 OZ – Shrimp, 40/50 count
- 1 – Green Pepper
- 1 – Red Pepper
- 1 – Onion
- 3 – Burger Buns
- Lettuce and Tomato
1 C – Notorious P.I.G.
1 t – Cayenne
1 t – Oregano
1 t – Basil
1 t - Thyme
- Julienne the peppers and onion and set aside.
- Combine the seasonings listed to make the majun rub.
- Separate the ground beef into 6 equal meatballs.
- Heat flattop to 350 degrees.
- Sauté the peppers and onion in a little oil until they begin to soften. Remove and set aside.
- Slice the andouille into ½” coins and sauté until slightly browned.
- Place the meatballs on the flattop with a few inches of space between them. Smash with a heavy spatula and then season the patties generously with the Cajun rub.
- Flip the burgers and top with provolone cheese to melt.
- Sauté the shrimp in a little oil, seasoning them halfway through the cook with more Cajun rub.
- Build the burgers on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!