Move over Sloppy Joe there's a new sandwich in town! Meet the Sloppy Cuban. Ham diced up and mixed with ground pork, swiss cheese and pickle slices!
- 1 LB – Ground Pork
3 T – Rodeo Texas BBQ Rub
- 6 oz – Ham, diced
- ½ - Onion, diced
- 4 Cloves – Garlic
3 T – Tomato Paste
1 C – Chicken Stock or Broth
- 4 Slice – Swiss Cheese
4 T – Brew City Mustard
- 2 – Baguettes (sandwich size)
- Cook the ground pork in a sauté pan over medium high heat until fully cooked.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add onion to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Season generously with Rodeo Rub and then add the diced ham, tomato paste and chicken broth.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Toast the sandwich bread and lay down the slices of Swiss cheese.
- Spread the mustard and top with sliced pickles.
- Scoop on the sloppy joe mix and top with the other piece of bread.
- Serve with extra napkins!