Brat Stuffed Pork Loin
Bratwurst Stuffed Pork Loin
If you've never tried a stuffed tenderloin then this is a must try! Pork tenderloin stuffed with bratwursts and seasoned with our Tailgater Ballpark Blend.
- 3 to 4 LB – Boneless Pork Loin
- 6 – Bratwurst
- 3 Onions
4 T – Butter
4 t – Tailgater Ballpark Blend
- 6 Clove - Garlic
- Julienne the onions and sauté them over medium heat with butter. Stir occasionally until they are caramelized.
- Set aside to cool
- Preheat smoker or grill to 275 degrees.
- Filet the pork with a sharp knife, rolling the meat away as you cut it to a 1” thickness.
- Remove the casings from the bratwurst and spread out the meat over the pork loin.
- Season generously with Tailgater seasoning.
- Add the caramelized onion and sliced garlic over the bratwurst meat.
- Roll the pork loin back up and secure the roll with a few pieces of butcher’s twine.
- Season the outside of the outside of the roast with more tailgater and then place in on the smoker.
- Smoke/Cook until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 160 degrees.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning