Your favorite childhood lunch is back! Walking tacos are the go to back to school dinner! Quick and easy with little clean up! A meal the whole family will enjoy!
- 6 Bag – Doritos (2.75oz)
1 C – Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 – Tomato, diced
- 1 Can – Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 LB – Sirloin Steak
3 T – El Jefe - Adobo Honey Taco Seasoning & Rub
6 T – Sour Cream
4 T – Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Pint – Milk or ½&½
1 C – Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 6 Slice – American Cheese
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium/low heat until simmering.
- Add the shredded cheese and American cheese and stir constantly to melt evenly.
- Season the steak generously and cook to your liking, grilled or seared.
- Rest the steak for 5 minutes before chopping into a medium dice.
- To make the walking tacos, cut off the top 1/3 of the bag of Doritos.
- Drizzle the chips with cheese sauce. And top with beans, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar and steak.
- Finish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of green onions.