Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
You'll never make pork chops the same way ever again! Sweet and savory right off the grill! Smothered in Big Kahuna sauce and grilled pineapple, these pork chops are perfect for your back to school dinners.
- Trim the pork chops as needed and then generously season them with Big Kahuna Rub.
Place the seasoned chops in a bag and into the fridge to marinate for 12-24 hours.
-You can cook right away, but the marination allows the flavors to build even more
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Peel the pineapple and slice into 1” slices.
- Grill the pork chops, turn occasionally and rotate to avoid burning.
- Once the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees, remove them from the grill and allow them to rest.
- Grill the pineapple on both side for 4 minutes.
- Serve the chops with a slice of grilled pineapple and a drizzle of Big Kahuna sauce.