Smashburger Street Tacos
Smashburger Street Taco
A smash burger and a street taco all in one? How could we not try this. All the flavors of your favorite food in one bite!
- Heat ½ of your griddle to 400 degrees. And leave the other ½ off.
- Mix the El Jefe Taco rub and the meat together until well combined.
- Portion the meat into 10, 1 ½ oz meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the hot side of the griddle.
- One at a time, place a tortilla on top of a meatball and then use a press to flatten the meat as thin as you can.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes before flipping the tacos onto the cool side of the griddle.
- Top with a pinch of quesadilla cheese and allow a minute or two to melt.
- Once the cheese is melted build you tacos with a pinch of cabbage, diced onion, a slice of avocado and then a drizzle of El Jefe Taco sauce.
- Finish with a garnish of chopped cilantro and enjoy!