May the 4th be with you. This Ronto Wrap is a dead-on copycat recipe from Star Wars: packed with all your favorite flavors just like the one made right at Disney!
- 1 LB – Smoked Sausage
- 2 – Pita Wraps
- 8 oz – Roasted Pork loin or Pulled Pork
1 ½ C – Green Cabbage, shredded
½ C – Carrots, Shredded
- ½ - Red Onion, Julienned
1 C – mayo
3 T – Apple Cider Vinegar
3 T– Sugar
4 t – Celery Salt
2 t – Black Gold Garlic Pepper
- Set up your grill for indirect heat and preheat it to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the slaw by combining the listed ingredients and letting it sit in the fridge to meld the flavors.
- Place the pork in a small roasting pan and place on the grill along with the smoked sausage. Cook until heated through.
- Place the sausage over direct heat for the last minutes of cooking to sear.
- Place the pita wraps on the grill to heat lightly.
- Build the Ronto Wraps by placing ½ of the pork down on a piece of Pita followed by a link of sausage and as much slaw as you’d like.