Meatball Smoke Bombs
Fire in the whole! Check out these smoking meatballs made with out Hot Honey Bee Sting rub and sauce! These will be a blast at any summer BBQ!
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork, diced onion, egg, breadcrumbs and Bee Sting rub. Mix together until well combined.
- Form the meat into 2 oz meatballs and place them on a rack lined tray.
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Place the tray on the smoker and cook for 60-70 minutes, until the internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 155 degrees.
- While the meatballs are smoking, heat the BBQ sauce with the butter in a saucepan, stirring occasionally to combine.
- Baste the meatballs with the BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes to tack on the sauce.
- Stick each meatball with a toothpick for a wick and enjoy your smoke bombs.