Peach Tea Pork Belly Burnt Ends
Sweet with a little punch! Peach Tea burnt ends rubbed with our Hot Honey Bee Sting rub and smoked to a tender perfection!
- 3 LB – Pork Belly
¾ Cup – Bee Sting Hot Honey Chipotle Rub
- 1 Stick – Butter
- 2 Bottle – Peach Iced Tea (sweetened)
- 2 – Peaches
- Cut the pork belly into 1 ½” squares. Season the pieces generously with Bee Sting rub and then place them on a tray. Let them rest at room temperature while your smoker preheats.
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Place the tray of pork belly on the smoker and cook for 3 hours.
- Pour the peach tea into a sauce pan and reduce the liquid by 75%.
- Add butter to the tea reduction and melt.
- Remove the tray of pork from the smoker and place the porn in an aluminum ½ pan.
- Pour in the peach tea reduction.
- Dice the peaches and add them to the tray.
- Cover with foil and place back on the smoker to coo for an additional hour to 1 ½ hours, until the pork belly is tender. (About 200 degrees)
- Allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before serving.