Carrot Burnt Ends
Carrot burnt ends? Yes, you read that right! Smoked carrots seasoned in Black Gold Garlic Pepper and smothered in our Bourbon Barrel BBQ Sauce! Sweet, soft, and savory! You've got to give these a try!
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Peel the carrots and then chop them into large chunks, about 2” each.
- Toss the carrots in a bowl together with the olive oil and the Black gold until well coated.
- Place the carrots directly on the smoker for 60-90 minutes or until al dente.
- Pour the Bourbon Barrel BBQ sauce into an aluminum ½ pan. Cut the butter into tabs and add it to the pan as well.
- Place the carrot into the pan and cover with foil.
- Return to the smoker for 30-45 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Stir the sauce to incorporate the butter and make sure the carrots are coated well before serving.