Pineapple Teriyaki Pizza
This will prove pineapple does belong on pizza! Ham, pineapple, cream cheese, and provolone all topped onto a cracker crust covered in Big Kahuna Teriyaki BBQ sauce!
1 C – Water (warm, around 110 degrees)
- 1 pkg – Active Dry Yeast (1/4 oz)
1 t – Sugar
2 ½ C – Bread Flour
2 T – Olive Oil
1 t – Salt
¾ C – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
8 Oz – Provolone Cheese, sliced
1 C – Pineapple, dices
1 Cu – Ham, diced
4 Oz – Cream Cheese
2 T – Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the yeast, sugar and warm water and allow to sit until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add the flour, olive oil and salt and place on the mixer with the dough hook attachment.
- Beat on medium low until the dough comes together and is smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Set the dough out onto a lightly floured counter and rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll, or toss the dough out into a circle, about 18” and place it on a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Spread the Big Kahuna sauce on the crust, leaving ½” all around the edge. Top with the sliced provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle on the ham and pineapple and then place ½” dollops of cream cheese down on the pizza as well.
- Place in the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the cheese bubbly and the crust is slightly browned.
- Cut into desired pieces and enjoy!