Monte Cristo Sandwich
The best ham and cheese sandwich of them all! If you've never had a Monte Cristo it's time you do! This ham and cheese sandwich dunked in a milk and egg batter and thrown on the skillet to a nice golden brown! Drizzle it with some Buzzed Mustard and enjoy!
- 4 Slice – Hearty White Bread
6 Oz – Ham, sliced
- 4 slice – Swiss Cheese
2 Oz – Mayo
2 Oz – Buzzed Hot Honey Ale Mustard
- 2 – Eggs
1 T – Milk
2 T - Butter
- Drizzle - Honey
- Build the sandwiches. On one slice of bread, spread 1 oz of mayo and on the other, spread the mustard.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread, followed by the ham and then close the sandwiches.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Dunk the sandwiches in the egg mixture and then place them in the skillet.
- Brown each side of the sandwich and continue cooking, flipping occasionally, until the sandwiches are warm throughout and cheese is melted.
- Cut the sandwiches and serve with a drizzle of honey.