Two of your favorite warm meals combined to make an amazing dinner! Brisket and all the chili fixings with our new seasoning the BBQ General!
1 C – Onion, Diced
- 1 – Bell Pepper, Diced
- 6 Clove – Garlic, sliced or minced
- 1 LB – Bacon, chopped
- 1 Can – Crushed Tomatoes (28oz)
2 LB - Brisket, cooked and chopped
2 t – Chipotle Puree
2 T – Chili Powder
1 T– Ancho Chili Powder
3 T – BBQ General SPG Rub
- 1 Can – Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat a stock pot over medium high heat and add the chopped bacon to the pan. Cook the bacon until it is just barely crispy.
- Drain ½ of the rendered bacon fat and then add the peppers and onions to the pan. Sauté until the veggies are softened. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the brisket, crushed tomatoes, chili powder, ancho powder, chipotle puree and BBQ General SPG rub to the pot and stir until well combined.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook for 1 ½ hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beans and continue to cook for an additional ½ hour.
- Serve with you favorite toppings.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning