Smoked Brisket- Hot and Fast Method
Smoked tender brisket made in a fraction of the time! Seasoned with our new BBQ General!
- 3 LB – Brisket Flat
- 3 TB – Mustard (binder)
6 TB – BBQ General - SPG Rub
- Preheat smoker to 300 degrees.
- Rub the brisket with the mustard as a binder and then season the brisket generously with BBQ General SPG Rub. Rest at room temp for 20 minutes
- Place a probe in the thickest part of the brisket and then place it directly on the smoker.
- Smoke until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Place the brisket in an aluminum pan and then cover with foil.
- Place back on the smoker and smoke until you reach an internal temperature of 204 degrees.
- Rest the meat for at least 45 minutes (covered) before slicing.