Bottle Rocket Jalapeno Poppers
A blast in every bite! Creamy Bacon Bomb cream cheese stuffed in a jalapeno and wrapped in bacon! These will be a sure pop to your Fourth of July bbq!
- 6 Large – Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 oz – package, Cream Cheese
2 TB – Bacon Bomb Seasoning
- 1 tsp – Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp – Chili Flakes
- 12 Slices - Bacon
- Pre-heat grill to 400-degrees
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, chili flakes and Bacon Bomb seasoning
- Cut the jalapenos down the middle the long way.
- Scrape out seeds. (leave a few in if you like it spicy)
- Fill the pepper halves with cream cheese and then put the jalapeno back together.
- Wrap each popper with a slice or two of bacon.
- Skewer each popper individually, leaving it at the top of the skewer to resemble a bottle rocket
- Place the poppers on the grill over indirect heat and cook for 25-35 minutes until they are hot and the bacon is crispy.