Redrum Cherry Coke Pulled Pork
Halloween is in the air! BEWARE! Pulled pork injected with rum and Cherry Coke for the spooky color! Topped with Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce.
- Combine the rum and food coloring.
- Use a meat injector to inject the pork butt in all areas with the colored rum. Place the pork in a string bag and allow it to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and smear the entire piece of meat with Cherry bomb,
- Season the pork generously with Bee Sting on all sides.
- Place the pork directly on the smoker and smoker for 10-12 hours.
- Remove the pork from the smoker and place in an aluminum pan. Add the cherry coke and cover with foil.
- Place back on the smoker for 3-4 hours until the pork is shredable.
- Rest the meat, covered, for 1 hour before shredding.
- Serve with more Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce.