Add a kick to your dinner routine with these easy Ginger Teriyaki Pulled Pork Bowls. The pork is cooked to perfection in the instant pot then tossed in our Ginger Teriyaki sauce for bold flavor. Serve over rice with your favorite veggies.
Ginger Teriyaki Pulled Pork Bowls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes
|3 1/2 lbs.||Pork Shoulder, bone-in|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
|1 T||Olive Oil|
|1 T||Sesame Oil|
|2 cups||Chicken Stock|
|2" Knob||Ginger, quartered|
|1 1/2 cups||Thai Fighter Ginger Teriyaki|
|Picked Carrot or Radish|
- Score the fat-cap of the pork shoulder, then season with salt and pepper.
- To the insert of a multi-cooker, heat olive oil and sesame oil on Saute over medium-high heat. Sear pork shoulder on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork shoulder then add the chicken stock, water, ginger root, and scallions. Set the seared pork shoulder on top, then lock the lid. Set the multi-cooker to high pressure for 1 hour 15 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally when time is up.
- Remove the pork from the pressure cooker then transfer to a sheet tray and pull apart with tongs. Pour Thai Fighter over the pork then toss together to coat.
- Serve pork warm over rice with pickled carrot, radish, cilantro, scallions, toasted sesame seeds, and fresh lime.