Pretzel Crusted Fish with Hot Honey Mustard
All things nice, with a bit of spice! Whitefish coated in our Buzzed Hot Honey Mustard and covered in pretzel crust and baked till crisp! You can just hear that crunch!
2 Lbs–Whitefish (Grouper, Walleye or Tilapia)
4 T – Buzzed Hot Honey Mustard
8 Oz – Pretzel Twists
- Parsley – Chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean and skin fish if needed, then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread Buzzed mustard only on the tops of the pieces of fish.
- Place the pretzels in a food processor and pulse until the consistency of panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the fish in the breadcrumbs, mustard side down, and pack the crumbs into the fish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil.
- Place the fish, crust side down, into the pan a cook for 3-4 minutes or until the crust is set.
- Flip the fish and sear the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the skillet and place on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of Buzzed Mustard and a sprinkle of chopped parsley.