Jalapeno Popper BLT
Add a little heat to your favorite lunch time sandwich! Jalapeno BLT has entered the building!
- 1 LB – Bacon
- 4 – Jalapenos
- 4 oz – Cream Cheese
3 t – Bacon Bomb
1 C – Spring Mix
- 1 – Tomato
- Ciabatta Bread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out the bacon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Remove the stems and cut the jalapenos in ½. Remove the seeds. (you can leave a few if you like it more spicy)
- Julienne the jalapenos and then sprinkle them on top of the bacon.
- Place the bacon in the oven and cook for 30 35 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to your liking. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Season the cream cheese with Bacon Bomb and mix well.
- Toast the ciabatta and then spread the cream cheese on both the top and bottom.
- Add spring mix, sliced tomato, bacon and roasted jalapenos and then top the sandwich.