Honky Tonk Hot Cheese Puffs
Love to smoke foods? Are cheese puffs your go to snack? Why not combine the two to make Smoked hot cheese puffs! The perfect snack after a long day.
- 1 Bag – Cheese Puffs
- Olive Oil Spray
3 TB – Honky Tonk - Nashville Hot Sauce
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Pour the cheese puffs onto a foil lined tray and lightly spray with the olive oil spray.
- Season the cheese puffs evenly with Honky Tonk Chicken Rub.
- Place on the smoker and cook for 60 minutes. Stir every 20 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!