Big Kahuna Pig Shots
Take a shot of some BBQ and Pineapple! Ham wrapped in bacon topped with cream cheese, pineapple, and Big Kahuna Pineapple BBQ Sauce! They will leave you speechless.
- 1 LB – Ham
8 Oz – Cream Cheese
2 T – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Rub
- 10-12 slice – Bacon (Thick Cut)
- 1 – Pineapple
4 Oz – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Set cream cheese out for 30 minutes to soften.
- Mix the cream cheese and the Big Kahuna rub together. Put the mixture into an plastic Ziplock bag.
- Cut the ham into coins about the size of a quarter and ½” thick.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half.
- Wrap the bacon around the ham at one edge, to form what looks like a shot glass. Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Cut the tip of that ziplock bag with the cream cheese and pipe the mixture into the bacon/ham cups.
- Place the pig shots on a rack lined sheet tray and then onto the smoker for 45 minutes, or until the bacon is about 75% cooked.
- Cut the pineapple into 1” chunks. Place a chunk of pineapple in each pig shot. Drizzle the shots with Big Kahuna sauce and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before enjoying!