Smoked Chuck Roast
Smoked chuck roast made the way summer likes it! Smoked! Enjoy tender meat with that smokey flavor!
- 1 – Chuck Roast (3lb)
2 T – Mustard (your choice of flavor)
4 T – BBQ General SPG Rub
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Trim any excessive fat from the chuck roast and then rub the entire roast with mustard.
- Generously rub the meat with the BBQ General SPG Rub and then allow to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Insert meat probe and place directly on the smoker until the internal temperature comes to 165 degrees.
- Wrap the roast in foil and then place it back on the smoker until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 195-198 degrees.
- Rest the meat for 15 minutes before slicing.