Everything Bagel Smoked Cream Cheese
Everything you need in a cream cheese! Coated in our Open Sesame Everything Bagel seasoning and smoked to a gooey perfection! Pair it with some smoked salmon and enjoy!
- 8 OZ – Cream Cheese (1 package)
2 t – Open Sesame Everything Bagel
- 4 OZ – Smoked Salmon
2 T– Capers
- 4 – Bagels
- Diced Red onion, Fresh Dill, Lemon
- Preheat smoked to 200 degrees.
- Tear a square of aluminum foil and fold up the sides to make a boat.
- Season one side of the cream cheese generously with Open sesame and place in it the foil, seasoning side down.
- Cut hash marks in the other side of the cream cheese and then season again.
- Place on the smoker for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the hatching has separated and the cream cheese is soft.
- Place on a tray and serve with toasted bagels, smoked salmon, capers and other favorite toppings.