BBQ Smoked Chicken Halves
Smoked Chicken Halves
Tender and crispy chicken halves seasoned in our newest seasoning The General made up of Salt, Pepper, and Garlic. Smothered in homemade Alabama White Sauce! Yum!
- 1 – Chicken, whole
- ½ Cup – BBQ General SPG Rub
- Alabama White Sauce (see recipe)
- Preheat smoker or grill to 350 degrees.
- Remove the backbone of the chicken.
- Split the chicken down the breastbone to separate the 2 halves.
- Season the chicken generously with BBQ General SPG Rub.
- Place the chicken on the grill/smoker for about 1 hour. Rotate after 30 minutes.
- The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees near the bones.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with Alabama White Sauce and enjoy!
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning