Korean Smash Burgers
Is there ever a bad flavor for smash burgers? This one puts that to the test! Korean Smash burgers will have everyone wanting more. Smash burgers, Kimchi, Blake Belt Korean BBQ Sauce, can you say yum!
- Wash and sanitize a 2 mason jars. Cut the green parts of the green onion off and split between the two jars.
- Julienne the carrots and radishes and stuff into one of the jars.
- Cut the cucumbers into ½” slices and pack into the other mason jar. Peel and lightly smash the garlic and add it to the jar with the cucumbers as well.
- Add the gochujang to the jar with the cucumbers.
- Stir together the rice vinegar, sugar and salt until dissolved.
- Pour into the mason jars.
- Cover with lids and place in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Heat flat top to 375 degrees.
- Divide the ground beef into 8, 2 oz meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the flat top and then smash with a metal spatula or weight.
- Season the burgers with SPG rub and then flip after 2 minutes. Cook another 1 minute.
- Toast buns if desired.
- Add ¼ cup of kimchi to each bottom bun, followed by two burger patties.
- Top the burgers with pickles, pickled veggies and a drizzle of Black Belt.