3 Little Pigs Breakfast Fatty
Little Pig, Little Pig let me in! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and make you breakfast! Bacon, Ham, and Sausage wrapped into a delicious breakfast fatty! This will definitely blow your house down!
- 1 LB – Ground Sausage
- 16 Slice – Bacon, thick cut
- 6 – Eggs
2 T - Milk
2 T – Butter
½ C – Ham, chopped
2 T– Bee Sting - Hot Honey Chipotle BBQ Rub
- Preheat grill or smoker to 250 degrees
- Place the ground sausage in a gallon Ziplock bag. Use a rolling pin to flatten out the sausage until it is about the size of a sheet of paper.
- Cut half of the bag off of the sausage, leaving the other half underneath.
- Beat the eggs together with the milk in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and then scramble the eggs.
- Just before the eggs are done, stir in the chopped ham.
- Allow the egg mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread the egg mixture down the middle of the sausage in a line about 3” wide
- Roll the sausage over the top of the egg mixture and seal. Peel away remaining plastic.
- Make a square bacon weave, 8 slices wide.
- Place the sausage on one edge of the weave and roll to fully wrap.
- Close the ends of the weave and hold together with toothpicks.
- Season the fatty generously with Bee Sting Rub.
- Place the fatty on a rack lined tray and smoke for 2 hours or until you reach an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Turn the heat up to 400 and cook for 5-10 minutes to crisp the bacon.
- Allow the fatty to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!