Garlic Butter & Herb Tuna Steaks
- PS Seasoning Chef
|2 Lbs||Tuna Steaks|
|1/3 Cup||Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade|
|1 Tbsp||Grated Lemon Peel|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped Fresh Parsley|
|1 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|Steamed Green Beans|
1) Brush Grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat Coals or Gas grill for direct heat.
2) In a food-storage plastic bag or shallow dish, add Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade and Fish. Turn several times to coat with marinade. Cover dish or bag and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
3) Remove Fish from marinade; reserve marinade. Turning once, brush marinade, until fish flakes easy with fork.
- Rare – 3 1/2 minutes on each side
- Medium Rare – 4 minutes on each side
- Medium – 4 1/2 minutes on each side
- Medium Well – 5 minutes on each side
- Well – 6 minutes on each side
4) Discard remaining marinade. Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel with a side of lemon wedges.
5) Serve with Steamed Green Beans or Vegetable of choice