Thai Peanut Ribs
The perfect combination for your ribs! With our Red Rooster Sweet Red Chili sauce and chopped peanuts makes for the best flavor with a kick!
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Smear 2 TB of peanut butter on each rack of ribs, covering both the top and bottom.
- Season generously with SPG rub.
- Place the ribs on the smoker, bones down, for 2 ½ hours until the seasoning is well tacked on.
- Set down 2 large pieces of foil, one for each rack of ribs.
- Drizzle 2 TB of Red Rooster down on the foil followed by 2 tabs of butter. Place the ribs, meat down on the foil and set the remaining Red Rooster and butter on the underside of the ribs.
- Wrap up in foil and place back on the smoker until the internal temperature of the ribs reaches 200 degrees, and the meat is tender.
- Stir ¼ cup of peanut butter and ½ cup Red rooster together. Remove the ribs from the foil and generously baste with the sauce.
- Place back on the smoker for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes, garnish with chopped peanuts and Enjoy!