Nutter Butter Banana Bombs
Nutter Butter Banana Bombs. You read that right, Nutter Butter snacks topped with Banana, wrapped in bacon and smoked! These are amazing!
- 6 Slice – Bacon
- 12 – Nutter Butter Cookies
- 4 – Bananas, not fully ripe
¼ Cup – Apple Pie Rub
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bacon slices in ½.
- Peel the bananas and cut into 1/3s. Toss in Apple Pie rub.
- Place a piece of seasoned banana on a nutter butter lengthwise. Then wrap the opposite direction with a piece of bacon
- Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Place the bombs on a rack lined tray and then onto the smoker.
- Smoke for 45-55 minutes until the bacon is well rendered and slightly crispy.
- Rest for 5 minutes and serve.