Oreo Pig Shots
Don't let the name scare you off! These are a must try treat this summer! Oreo's wrapped in bacon, seasoned in Notorious P.I.G, filled with a cream cheese mixer and smoked to perfection! These sweet and savory treats will be a hit!
- 12 – Oreos
- 6 Slice – Bacon, thick cut
- 1 pkg – Softened Cream Cheese (8oz)
- ½ Cup – Powdered Sugar
2 TB –Notorious P.I.G. - Pulled Pork Rub
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Cut the slices of bacon in ½.
- Wrap the bacon around the edge of the Oreos and secure it with a toothpick. This should create a shot glass.
- Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until well combined.
- Fill a ziplock bag with the cream cheese mixture and then cut the tip to create a piping bag.
- Fill the Oreo bacon cups about ¾ full of cream cheese mixture.
- Lightly season the outside of the pig shots with Notorious P.I.G.
- Place the pig shots on a rack lined tray and then place them on the smoker
- Smoke for 45-55 minutes until the bacon is well rendered and slightly crisp.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving.