Brat Burnt Ends
You won't be able to have just one! Brat burnt ends smoked and smothered in our Cherry Bomb BBQ Sauce!
- 1 package – Brats (savory flavor)
1 ¼ C – Cherry Bomb - Door County Cherry BBQ
- ½ Stick – Butter, unsalted
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Place the brat on the smoker and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 155 degrees. (if using a pellet grill, be sure to place them away from the heat source.
- Slice the brats into 1 ½” pieces and place them in an aluminum pan.
- Add the Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce and butter, cover with foil and return to the smoker for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and stir well to combine the butter and sauce.
- Rest 10 minutes before serving.