Smoked Pimento Cheese
A family favorite made right at home! Make this your go to appetizer and never go back to anything else!
- 8 oz – Cream Cheese
2 C – Cheddar Cheese, shredded
¼ C – Pimentos, drained
4 T– Mayo
1 T – Grate State - Cheesy Blend
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Season the cream cheese generously with Grate State and place in a foil boat.
- Place the cream cheese on the smoker for 60-75 minutes, or until the surface cracks and the cream cheese is very soft.
- While the cream cheese is still warm, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with crackers or crostini. Enjoy!